First course: Tuesday January 19th at 1:30 pm via zoom following this link
All students planning to attend and/or validate this course should:
- Fill in this registration form
- Subscribe to the mailing list for important announcements related to the course
Course Description and Objectives
The course may be given in English or French depending on the audience’s preferences.
- Applied Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Differential Calculus, Fourier Analysis) Programming (Python, Matlab)
- Basic concepts of image processing, optimization and deep learning are useful but will be introduced in the course.
- Individual reports of Practical Work (TPs).
- Individual project with report and oral defense at the end of the course.
Organization of the course
- 8 sessions of 3 hours each (course+TP) + 2 review sessions + 1 project presentation session
- Dates & venue: every Tuesday from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm, via zoom or when possible at Telecom Paris, 19 place Marguerite Perey F-91120 Palaiseau.
Important: For the practical sessions starting on January 26, students may need a computer account at Telecom ParisTech. If you do not have one you should go to this site and follow the instructions to obtain your account.
- End-to-end deep learning and applications to super-resolution (S. Ladjal, 1 course + 1 TP)
- Inverse problems, variational, statistical and hybrid methods (A. Almansa, 3x course + TP)
- Generative models for texture synthesis (S. Ladjal, 1 course+TP)
- Variational Auto Encoders (A. Newson, 1 course + TP)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (A. Newson, 1 course + TP)