Third course: (Tuesday February 2nd) will start at 1:30 pm as usual.
Until further notice all courses shall take place via zoom following this link. Stay tuned to the mailing list for possible changes in the zoom link, and for other important announcements related to the course.
All students planning to attend and/or validate this course should:
- Fill in this registration form
- Subscribe to the mailing list for important announcements related to the course
Course Description and Objectives
The course may be given in English or French depending on the audience’s preferences.
- Applied Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Differential Calculus, Fourier Analysis) Programming (Python, Matlab)
- Basic concepts of image processing, optimization and deep learning are useful but will be introduced in the course.
- Individual reports of Practical Work (TPs).
- Individual project with report and oral defense at the end of the course.
Organization of the course
- 8 sessions of 3 hours each (course+TP) + 2 review sessions + 1 project presentation session
- Dates & venue: every Tuesday from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm, via zoom or when possible at Telecom Paris, 19 place Marguerite Perey F-91120 Palaiseau.
Important: For the practical sessions starting on January 26, students may need a computer account at Telecom ParisTech. If you do not have one you should go to this site and follow the instructions to obtain your account.
- End-to-end deep learning and applications to super-resolution (S. Ladjal, 1 course + 1 TP)
- Inverse problems, variational, statistical and hybrid methods (A. Almansa, 3x course + TP)
- Generative models for texture synthesis (S. Ladjal, 1 course+TP)
- Variational Auto Encoders (A. Newson, 1 course + TP)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (A. Newson, 1 course + TP)